Date:      Thu, 27 Apr 2000 11:52:26 +0200
From:      Michael Hinz <michael@ditten.farmasi.uit.no>
To:        michael@farmasi.uit.no
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CTM?

Ok, yesterday I wrote:
> Short question(s):
> =

> What is the equivalent of adding cvs-crypto in the supfile when all you=

> have is CTM? Are there any magical incantations of CVS to perform if yo=
> already have a local archive updated by ctm-cvs-cur?

I "forgot" to mention I'm running 4.0-STABLE and I'm outside the US (in c=
ase
you don't know country codes).

I solved the problem by creating a separate CVS archive (because of
=2Ectm_updates) from int-cvs-cur (from the eurocrypt archive on ftp.funet=
=2Efi).
Checking out the sources I needed over my existing /usr/src, make world
(and fix the missing variable in mlx_disk.c ... which wasn't needed anywa=
since I don't have a Mylex controller in my home PC ;) and it works fine,=

*including* ssh (which was 90% of the point of this exercise, the other 1=
0%
being my test-installation of apache+mod_ssl+php4).

> And why does neither /usr/src/UPDATING nor the CTM section on the websi=
te
> mention anything about that?

This question still stands. Any comment?

And a new question: is there a ctm-int-cvs-cur mailinglist somewhere?

Michael
-- =

     Michael Hinz                    http://www.farmasi.uit.no/~michael/
     EDB-konsulent   +47 7764 6482   michael@farmasi.uit.no
     Institutt for Farmasi, Medisinsk Fakultet
9037 Universitetet i Troms=F8          http://www.farmasi.uit.no/