Date:      Mon, 1 Jan 2001 17:02:11 -0600
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@mu.org>
To:        Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/23978: NEW PORT: security/amavis-perl

On Sun, Dec 31, 2000 at 05:00:03PM -0800, Will Andrews wrote:

>  No.  Use my suggestion.  It is more modular.

Uhm, no. Either

(a) we can build the port with all the options without a problem
or
(b) we can only use postfix OR sendmail OR qmail etc

if the answer is (a) then just do that by default, why limit the
usefulness. if the answer is (b) then use my suggestion.

--
Bill Fumerola - security yahoo         / Yahoo! inc.
              - fumerola@yahoo-inc.com / billf@FreeBSD.org