Date:      Mon, 13 Sep 1999 12:44:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: Style changes in /etc/* scripts

On Mon, 13 Sep 1999, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Please be aware that some large deltas have been applied to most of the
> scripts in src/etc .

	Thanks to Sheldon for helping with this, and committing the
results. I'll be watching the lists closely for any reported errors. If
you're looking at the cvs diffs you'll get the best results using the -bB
flags to diff since there are a lot of whitespace changes.

Enjoy,

Doug
--
"My mama told me, my mama said, 'don't cry.' She said, 'you're too young a man
to have as many women you got.' I looked at my mother dear and didn't even

    - John Belushi as "Joliet" Jake Blues, "I Don't Know"