Date:      Sun, 01 Mar 1998 16:07:34 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ugo Paternostro <paterno@dsi.UNIFI.IT>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ports/5885: New port: dc20ctrl-0.4 (graphics/dc20ctrl)

>Number:         5885
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       New port: dc20ctrl-0.4 (graphics/dc20ctrl)
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical

    I added this new port to the port collection. It is the port of a little
program that I developed under FreeBSD, to control the Kodak DC20 digital
camera via the serial port. The low version number is just because I'm looking
for someone to correct my English :-) Please, take a look and do it!

This package depends on libjpeg 6a, tiff 3.4 and png 0.96. I uploaded the
tarball to ftp.FreeBSD.ORG with filename
pub/FreeBSD/incoming/dc20ctrl-0.4-freebsd-port.tar.gz, or you can fetch it on
my home page too (see http://aguirre.dsi.unifi.it/~paterno/binaries/). The
tarball is relative to /usr/ports/graphics.