Date:      Mon, 1 Sep 1997 07:40:47 +1000 (EST)
From:      "Julian Jenkins (QSA)" <julianj@qsa.qualitysemi.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ATT Unix for Windows !

On Fri, 29 Aug 1997, Wes Peters wrote:

> Ooh, I'm impressed.  Now set it up to use a focus-follows-pointer, don't
> top on focus model.  Right.  You can't.  Bill likes click-to-focus,

I have this on my NT setup, thanks to the X server I use. Unfortunatly,
this works fine for all applications except console windows, which insist
on moving to the front if the mouse passes over them. Also, the menus
acessable by right clicking on the start bar instantly vanish when using
pointer focus.

Kaveman