Date:      Tue, 17 Jan 2017 10:55:33 +0530
From:      Jacob Carter <jacob@webpromotiontechnologies.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Website Maintenance Expert-Hire us

Hello,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is just a follow-up mail to touch base with you.

Haven=E2=80=99t heard back from you, just wondering if you are interested i=
outsourcing some of your projects to us.

By Outsourcing, you can save money by hiring professionals from countries
with a lower cost of living that typically provide their service at lower
cost.

Please let us know your response.

Warm Regards,