Date:      Tue, 30 Sep 1997 09:41:02 +0200
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        Adam McDougall <mcdougala@hotmail.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ISDN in 3.0?

On Mon, Sep 29, 1997 at 11:58:54PM -0400, Adam McDougall wrote:
> I know BISDN was an experimental option in 2.2.2-RELEASE, has it been
> integrated into 3.0?  Also, is it safe to try to put it in yourself if
> its meant for 2.2.2?  TIA

I'm running it here without problems on a -current system.
All you need are some patches, since -current introduces
some changes.

My patches aren't officially released and are still not on
a ftp server. If you like I can send them to you.

--
Andreas Klemm                    powered by ,,symmetric multiprocessor FreeBSD''
andreas@klemm.gtn.com            - http://www.freebsd.org/~fsmp/SMP/SMP.html