Date:      Sun, 17 Mar 2002 17:30:33 -0600
From:      Joshua Holland <josh@bitstream.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   resetting input fields

Hello,

I have a link from a search result page to detail pages like this:

[FMP-record]
	<A HREF="[FMP-linkrecid: layout=User, format=detail.htm]">
	</A><br><br>
[/FMP-record]

Is there something I can add to this that will reset pop-ups and
checkboxes on the detail page?  Or a way for a script to be run that
would do the same?  I've been able to run scripts with a form and submit
button, but how do you do it with this kind of link?

Thanks,

Josh.