Date:      Wed, 31 Aug 2016 10:39:35 -0700
From:      "N.J. Thomas" <njt@ayvali.org>
To:        Manish Jain <bourne.identity@hotmail.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is there a native Tor browser ?

* Manish Jain <bourne.identity@hotmail.com> [2016-08-31 17:10:07+0000]:
> I see that the Tor browser works well under Windows emulation of
> FreeBSD. The tor binary itself can be compiled/run natively under
> FreeBSD, but is there a working native tor browser too ?

The Tor BSD Diversity Project has ported the Tor Browser to OpenBSD:

    https://torbsd.github.io/

But nothing for FreeBSD yet. Check with them, it may be in the works.

Also, at BSDCan this year, I think Shawn Webb said he might take a stab
at it, IIRC. cf.: https://twitter.com/lattera/status/725537072480686081

Thomas