Date:      Thu, 25 Oct 2001 00:30:51 -0700
From:      Brian Sobolak <sobolak@mindspring.com>
To:        "Andrew C. Hornback" <achornback@worldnet.att.net>
Cc:        "Scott Gerhardt" <scott@gerhardt-it.com>, "FreeBSD" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re[2]: KERNEL Config

Hello Andrew,

From the handbook:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/x7154.html

The pages lists:

     - Faster boot time.

     - Less memory use.

     - Additional hardware support.

Your machine will run faster.  But don't overestimate the added
performance.

--
Brian Sobolak                           San Francisco, California
sobolak@myrealbox.com                   http://www.planetshwoop.com