Date:      Thu, 02 Mar 2000 13:27:53 -0500
From:      David Banning <tracker@worldy.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   can't make world

I have tried to make world under 2.2.8,  3.3 and  3.0 and
current and I always run into some sort of error.

I obtained current, 3.0 and 3.3 through cvsup,  and 2.2.8
via my cdrom.

What I wonder is this;

Isn't a cvsup a replacement / check of all files necessary
to do a make world? If so, why would I have a problem, as the cvsup
has no errors installing necessary files. If not, what files
are not included in the cvsup and how might I re-install them?

Thanks

Dave
tracker@worldy.com