Date:      Fri, 5 Feb 1999 00:24:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rastislav Gulasa <gulasa@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   DOS workstations on FreeBSD server

Hi,

We have a FreeBSD server set up as a fileserver for
our LAN. We want to use all kinds of clients with it. With Windows
95/98 it is not problem, but with DOS 6.22 it can not get hooked on
the server. I can initializate the Ethernet LAN Card, but I need some
kind of shell
to log in on the server. We don't want to use telnet or ftp, we want
to have the drives mapped and work on the fileserver directly.
Can you please help me with this problem?

Thanks,

gulasa@cetis.savba.sk