Date:      Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:21:56 +0000
From:      Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
To:        Andrei Iarus <poni1111@yahoo.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: your mail

--y0ulUmNC+osPPQO6

On Wed, Feb 23, 2005 at 07:27:31AM -0800, Andrei Iarus wrote:
> I have the 4.11 Release installed. In handbook:
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/firewalls-pf.ht=
ml
> is written:=20
> All versions of the 4.X branch 	PF is available as
> part of KAME. And I dare to ask: what KAME is (of
> course from ports i could`nt install pf). Thanks.

KAME is an implementation of the IPv6 network stack done by a
consortium of Japanese companies.  See http://www.kame.net/ -- the
turtle[*] moves if you're accessing the site via IPv6.

     Cheers,

     Matthew

[*] Kame is Japanese for turtle, or more precisely it's an English
transliteration of the Japanese for turtle.

--=20
Dr Matthew J Seaman MA, D.Phil.                       8 Dane Court Manor
                                                      School Rd
PGP: http://www.infracaninophile.co.uk/pgpkey         Tilmanstone
Tel: +44 1304 617253                                  Kent, CT14 0JL UK

--y0ulUmNC+osPPQO6

--y0ulUmNC+osPPQO6--