Date:      Thu, 27 Apr 2000 09:11:21 -0400
From:      "Alan L. Clarke" <toadie@eticomm.net>
To:        Marc Schneiders <marc@oldserver.demon.nl>
Cc:        Doug Young <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>, "S. Nickels" <snickels@u.washington.edu>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   New Email address

My ISP has changed its domain name, and hence my email address has changed.  I
wanted to unsubscribe under the old address and re-subscribe under the new
address, but realized in order to do so, I would need to revert back to the old
address to unsubscribe and then change back to the new address to subscribe
again.  Not being able to switch back and forth, is there annother way to
accomplish this?

Thanks
Alan