Date:      Thu, 17 Aug 2000 10:15:39 -0700
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
To:        Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: what do you allow in recent time to present to public or thegorystories of failed ... everything

* Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de> [000817 09:40] wrote:

> > config is linking to the libc in your /usr/obj directory, I would
> > remove the /usr/obj directory then recompile config.
> >
> > -Alfred
>

>   Find 3 differences between sample output some rows above and this one :
>
>   bash-2.03# pwd
> /usr/src/sys/i386/conf
> bash-2.03# config ZHESTIANKAKER5
> /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libc.so.4" not found
> bash-2.03#
> Unable ?
>
> Same goes me.The difference is here,though.The later is made
> after removing /usr/obj and why did I do it follows it somehow from
> UPDATING ?No, it does not follows . I did it because you have advised it.
> Now the question:What is so wrong on the idea to first try what you intend
> to advise whether it works and then advise?
>
> Some common words are imho suitable here.You know after all operating
> system is just automaton implemented in software and defined by all
> possible variables and transitions.Now if it is not possible to transit
> from one well-defined condition 3.4 to another( hopefully)well-defined
> condition rigidly  using transition function(UPGRADING)then there are
> just 2 explanations : 1)transition function is poorly defined
> 2)the condition to tranfer to is impossible in both cases
> blmae is with implementors (i.e. you .you as those who name themselves
> proudly core development team .Reasons to be proud are vanishing.)

I totally forgot that I had committed to not answering any more of
your questions.  The reason is that after the first _almost_
comprehendable email which leaves me with hope of being able to
help the exchange deteriorates into something not of this earth.
That and you seem incapable of using whitespace and punctuation in
a way that allows me to read your email without developing a sever
migraine.

I read the above paragraphs about 3 times before finally understanding
what you're babbling on about.  Roughly translated to english means:

  Alfred, I'm a complete and utter dumbass, I broke my FreeBSD
  system, the help which I ought to be thankful for (even though
  it didn't work) wasn't helpful.  Howwever, instead of just saying
  that, I'm going to rant and flame you because you're unable to
  break your own FreeBSD installation in the spectacularly stupid
  way that I have, therefore you're unable to provide a the solution
  that I need and are in need of some sarcastic half-assed attack
  on your technical ability.

Thanks for wasting 30 minutes of my life,