Date:      Fri, 4 Jan 2002 08:53:01 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        Georg-W Koltermann <Georg.Koltermann@mscsoftware.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG

Both vendors will be producing CD sets.

But "Best source" is a fuzzy term.  :)

Yes, daemonnews is producing a CD set.  freebsdmall.com is now
handling the old WRS/BSDi/WC subscriptions, and will be producing more CDs.

daemonnews has not yet produced a CD set, so I'm not comfortable
saying that they're "best".  freebsdmall.com is still tied up with
WRS, as you say, and nobody outside of WRS really knows what's going
to happen in the long term, but they'll still be making CDs.

Pick one, and subscribe.  You can always switch later.

Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org
my FreeBSD column: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/q/Big_Scary_Daemons

http://www.blackhelicopters.org/~mwlucas/