Date:      Thu, 17 Oct 2002 11:24:25 +0930 (CST)
From:      "Wilkinson,Alex" <Alex.Wilkinson@dsto.defence.gov.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPP

Hi all,

I have a question related to PPP. I have a FreeBSD -STABLE box set up as a gateway to
a dial up account with Internode.

I have also 2 Windows boxes with the default gateway set to the FreeBSD box.

Question: Is there anyway to set up an Icon on a Windows box that will dial up the
          modem that's hanging off of the FreeBSD gateway.
          [ssh'ing in and running ppp manually is to much of an ask for people that want to use
           a computer to actually do work ;-)].

          Has anyone done this before.

I know software has been written for Linux:

http://cpwright.com/mserver/

Thanks

 - aW