Date:      Sun, 09 Jan 2000 00:36:51 +0900
From:      Yoshinobu Inoue <shin@nd.net.fujitsu.co.jp>
To:        ab@astralblue.com
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IPv6 testing...willing to help

> Thanks!  Your patch worked so now there's no problem getting outside
> using natd.

It is good info. I committed it.

> I've gone through the checklist in your original message as well, and
> have found so far:

Thanks a lot.

> 1) /sbin/route somehow assumes prefixlen 64 instead of 0 for the
> ``default'' route.  I've used this command to establish my default
> route: route -n add -inet6 -net default -prefixlen 0 -interface gif0

I tried the bug fix in recent KAME repository as itojun specified,
and it seems to fix the problem, so I also commited it.
Please try (1),(3) and (4) again with updated route command.

> 2) Here's the output you requested:

Thanks, everything seems fine.

> 5) IPsec between 2 hosts/routers: still studying these topics. :-)
> Things have changed since last time I tried IPsec tunneling using KAME,
> so I can't set it up quickly (at least it seems that spdadd command of
> setkey(8) has been extended a lot).

Relatively new explanatioin about IPsec related configurations
can be obtained from below. Please try it.

http://www.kame.net/newsletter/19991007/

Thanks,
Yoshinobu Inoue