Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 1997 20:14:28 +0200
From:      j@uriah.heep.sax.de (J Wunsch)
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org (FreeBSD chat list)
Cc:        imp@village.org (Warner Losh)
Subject:   Re: MailBomb

As Warner Losh wrote:

> :     Does anybody know how to make a good mailbomb? I want to know how
> : this thing really works!!!
>
> First, you go down to your local lumber yard and get about 3' of 2"
> iron pipe...

This reminds me a picture in a humorous newspaper here:

Two postmen talking, while walking along the street.  In the
background, a building crashed, apparently due to an explosion.  One
of the postmen to the other: ``Has this been your last mailbomb for
today?'' -- ``No, i've still got one for the Bismarckstrasse.''

:)

--
cheers, J"org