Date:      Thu, 20 Apr 2000 19:02:15 -0500
From:      "Jim C. Nasby" <jim@nasby.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Vinum on root partition

The last time I asked Greg about this, he confirmed that vinum is not
currently capable of this and that it was in the plans for the future.
Unfortunately, there was some disagreement between Greg and one of the
other FBSD folks recently which seemed to greatly demotivate Greg, so
I don't know how much development we'll see on vinum in the near future :(

dB!

jim@nasby.net                                               /___\

Give your computer some brain-candy! www.distributed.net Team #1828