Date:      Mon, 23 Oct 2000 17:48:12 -0400
From:      Garrett Rooney <rooneg@electricjellyfish.net>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: new rc.network6 and rc.firewall6

On Mon, Oct 23, 2000 at 02:25:40PM -0700, David O'Brien wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 23, 2000 at 05:07:42PM -0400, Brandon D. Valentine wrote:
> > Hmm I don't have any NetBSD machines running the later 1.5 revisions
> > yet, so I've not seen the new scripts,
>
> lynx ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-current/src/etc/rc.d/

wow, that's really cool.  i've always prefered BSD init versus SysV, but
they seem to have gotten the best of both worlds.  hope someone whith
the clout to make it happen jumps on it and gets it ported over, cause
that seems like something that's too useful to not use.

--
garrett rooney                           my pid is inigo montoya.
rooneg@electricjellyfish.net             you kill -9 my parent process.