Date:      Sun, 20 Apr 1997 13:19:54 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Joachim Kuebart <joki@kuebart.stuttgart.netsurf.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Making a boot.flp: problems with cvs -P

Hi!

I was trying to build a boot.flp from my FreBSD 2.2-RELEASE source tree. I
tried

	make release CHROOTDIR=/usr/release BUILDNAME=2.2-RELEASE

and it stopped because it tried to call

	cvs -P

while my cvs doesn't understand the -P option although the man page says
so :-(

Now apart from this problem could someone tell me the real way to create a
boot.flp because making the release seems a bit too big a solution :-)
Btw:
	make boot.flp
works for awhile, but stops because it delets directories when it starts
that it needs when it runs ... :-)

c u Jo

FreeBSD                                        <http://www.freebsd.org>;
Top breeders recommend it

Joachim Kuebart                                      <joa@delos.lf.net>
<joa@stuttgart.netsurf.de>          <joki@kuebart.stuttgart.netsurf.de>
Germany                                             Tel: +49 711 653706