Date:      Sun, 30 Nov 1997 13:32:35 -0500
From:      Troy Cobb <tcobb@staff.circle.net>
To:        chat@hub.freebsd.org, "'Jonathan M. Bresler'" <jmb@FreeBSD.ORG>

VERY ROUGHLY TRANSLATED - our vocabulary is a bit rusty:

- - - -

Hello.  I don't mean any problem, but I don't know why you sent me an
email, I've never contacted you and have no record of your name.  More
clearly, I don't understand your language, and you probably don't
understand mine.  What do you want the result of this email to be, it is
a bit difficult for us and also the same for you.  Thanks!  Bye.

- - - -