Date:      Sun, 17 Mar 2002 17:57:45 -0600
From:      Joshua Holland <josh@bitstream.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Checkbox weirdness

I have an edit page with checkbox options.  When I check some and
submit, they are entered into the db and are saved.  If I edit again,
and uncheck some, then same thing.  If I uncheck all of the checkboxes
and submit, the changes are not saved, and when I go back to edit, all
the boxes I unchecked are all checked again.  Unchecking is only
remembered when I leave at least one box checked.  What's up with that?

Josh.