Date:      Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:21:40 -0500
From:      "Henning, Brian" <brian.henning@navitaire.com>
To:        "'questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   off topic: laptop

Hello-
sorry for being off topic, but i I really need to talk to some people that
know about buying laptops. I would prefer to buy it localy, but if i could
buy it from a reliable source i may consider buying it online. I am going to
be using it as a multimedia machine and I may consider duel booting
windows/freebsd. Can someone tell me where i should look, companies i should
avoid, features i should look for, etc. My budget is $1400 and below is a
list of requirement i have thought of.
Thanks,
brian

requirements