Date:      Wed, 8 May 1996 00:38:51 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Thomas Sparrevohn <staff@kyklopen.ping.dk>
To:        Eric Chet <ec0@s1.GANet.NET>
Cc:        Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@stat.Duke.EDU>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: -current not booting

On Tue, 7 May 1996, Eric Chet wrote:

> > I'm having similar problems on my new P6-180.  A -current custom
> > kernel from today hung after loading.  However, a GENERIC one booted.
> > The same custom kernel worked fine yesterday.  I'm at ctm level
> > 'src-cur 1761'.  The working kernel is was at src-cur 1758.  I've also
> > installed the latest bootblocks, which didn't seem to help.
> >

> Hello
> 	My system is a ASUS SP3G with AMD/133.  It reboots after
> the kernel is loaded.

I have the same problem. But the GENERIC kernel boots and
i got my old configuration to work after i added PROCFS and MSDOSFS
and DDB and FAILSAFE. I try to isolate wich one made the difference
but i have been remaking kernels for the past may hours and i don't
feel like staying awake any longer.

Regards

  Thomas