Date:      Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:56:29 -0400
From:      Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Getting cron not to send errors about certain events

	I've got this one pesky little spammer that keeps sending me messages and
fetchmail keeps throwing errors because of this and it's getting
annoying.  Is there a way that I can get cron not to send error reports
about one particular event while still sending them for all the others?  If
not, is there a way to get cron to dump its error messages to a file
instead of emailing me each time it has a hickup with fetchmail?  Thanks.