Date:      Fri, 12 Feb 2010 19:48:21 -0500
From:      Steve Bertrand <steve@ibctech.ca>
To:        Aiza <aiza21@comclark.com>
Cc:        Christer Solskogen <christer.solskogen@gmail.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Jailcfg - A new tool for creating small(!) jails

Aiza wrote:
> Christer Solskogen wrote:
>> On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 2:39 AM, Aiza <aiza21@comclark.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Your URL dont work
>>>

>> Yes, it does :) But you need mercurial to get the source.
>> But the project also have a "homepage" -
>> http://code.google.com/p/jailcfg/
>>

> Hay wake up. Nobody is going to install special software
>  just to review some simple script. Get a life.

You don't know that.

You came back at the OP who has made an attempt at contributing with a
one-line message: "Your URL dont work". Nice description.

It worked for me, and I assure you that there are people who will
install software in order to review a contribution if they had to.

What is wrong with your PC if I could view it, and you couldn't? How do
you know that it's a simple script if the "...URL dont work"?

Ignore the flames Christer... I've been on this list for ~10 years, and
flamers as such generally go elsewhere very quickly.

Keep up the good work!

Steve

ps. I'm a Perl person, so although I did have a look at the code, I'd be
more apt to use/modify it if it wasn't a shell script, as I'm always
looking for new ways of managing jails ;)