Date:      Thu, 07 May 1998 15:12:48 -0400
From:      Denise Ward <dlward@InfoAve.Net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   BSD Dump & Restore

Hi,

I am looking for source code to BSD's restore command.  I have tapes that
were archived using the BSD dump command on a Pyramid system using OSX.  I
need to access the data on the tapes and cannot read them.  With the source
code I am going to try and modify the code to ignore the Pyramid specific
codes and retreive the Oracle dmp files saved there.  I would appreciate
any help you can give me on this.  (Any other suggestions on how to solve
this dilema would also be appreciated.

Thank You
Craig Ward
Soutern System Solutions Inc.