Date:      Wed, 22 Sep 2004 13:44:08 +0400
From:      "Oleg S. Denisov" <odenisov@klondike.ru>
To:        Michael Butler <imbutler@comcast.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: make release failed

Hi.

As i think it`s problem only with a make files (updated via CVSUP).

I have the same problem some month earlier, but after my post to this
mailing list (without any answers) problem is disappeared after next
CVSUP update.

Unfortunately, i don`t know what was changed in make files to
fix this problem...

Regards,

Oleg Denisov.