Date:      Thu, 27 Apr 2000 09:29:55 -0700
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@mooseriver.com>
To:        De la Cruz Lugo Eric <eric@iteso.mx>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Info about the FreeBSD share in the ISP market.

On Thu, Apr 27, 2000 at 10:28:49AM -0500, De la Cruz Lugo Eric wrote:
> Some here knows the actual FreeBSD share in the ISP market? compared with
> Windows NT (ugh!) and Linux? among other NOS?
>
> thanks in advance for pointing me to the right URL or info.
>
> Eric De La cruz Lugo.
> Merida, Yucatan, Mexico, The Maya Land.

I once read an article, in boardwatch I think, that said FreeBSD was used
in over 40% of the ISPs in America. I can't seem to put my hands on the
article just now... bummer.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 4.0
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses