Date:      Sun, 4 Nov 2001 16:08:42 -0600 (CST)
From:      Paul Halliday <dp@penix.org>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Crystal 4237b

Hi.
	Just noticed this but since I upped my latitude running 4.2 to 4.4
stable I noticed that my soundcard is not working properly. After some
juggling I managed to get it working again however without mixer support.

Anyway I believe I had it working before with:

options PNPBIOS
device pcm
device          sbc0    at isa? port 0x220 irq 5 drq 1 flags 0x15

	It works now (w/o mixer) if I eliminate the PNPBIOS option.
Anyone have this device working properly under 4.4-Stable?

	I have currently tried compiling with:

device pcm
device sbc

device pcm

device pcm
device csa

no luck with any.

Thanks.

Paul H.
"Don't underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"