Date:      Fri, 16 Apr 1999 17:07:18 +0200
From:      Robin Galloway-Lunn <robin@advapps.mtn.co.za>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   jdk1.1.7_ELF.V99-3-25 installation problem

Hi there,

I'm running FreeBSD 3.0 and trying to install the new runtime loader as
documented on the FreeBSD Java page.  When installed, every program
just dumps core.

Must I upgrade the entire system to 3.1 to get the new runtime loader
and new programs that will understand how to work with it or is the
runtime loader on it's own sufficient and I'm being stupid and
forgetting
something?

Thanks for the help!
(Please CC me when replying, I'm not on the list.)
--
Robin Galloway-Lunn