Date:      Thu, 2 Sep 1999 17:04:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      rcramer@sytex.net
To:        ccook@tcworks.net (Chris Cook)
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sprint vs Quest

Yes, there is.  Both of you and others that may be interested there is
isp-telco@sytex.net.  This is a majordomo list.  To subscribe send an
email to majordomo@sytex.net with the following line in the body, no subject
line is necessary:

subscribe isp-telco  mysystem@yourdomain.com

Enjoy
Dick

BTW the list server for the Freebsd User Group for Metropolitan DC is at
this address as well, BUT you should subscribe to fug-washdc.

Thats all folks!

> Deepwell Internet wrote:
> >
> > Is there a list for discussing telco's, local loops, pricing structures,
> > and ISP's relations and/or positive/negative stories about telcos?
> >
> > I'm not asking to move this discussion, I'm just very interested in it and
> > would like to see more.
>
> That would be a HUGE list...especially the positive/NEGATIVE stories
> about telcos...<grin>.  It's a joke to order a circuit anymore.
>
> --
> Chris Cook
> The Computer Works
> http://www.tcworks.net
> http://www.tcworks.com

Richard Cramer	rcramer@sytex.net		Phone: 703-425-2515
President					Fax:   703-425-4585
  SytexNet(tm) Sytex Access Ltd. POB 2385, Fairfax, VA 22031-0385