Date:      Mon, 06 Aug 2001 16:53:02 +0900
From:      "Akinori MUSHA" <knu@iDaemons.org>
To:        Carl Schmidt <carl@slackerbsd.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: openldap2

At Thu, 2 Aug 2001 21:22:54 -0400,
Carl Schmidt wrote:
> openldap-2.0.11_3 and 2.0.11_4 failed for the same error recently. I'm
> wondering if this is known about.
>
> ldbm.c: In function `ldbm_open'
> ldbm.c:249: structure has no member named `set_malloc'

This is caused by a recent db3 upgrading problem.  Please update the
ports tree, and 1) rebuild and reinstall the latest databases/db3 port
(3.2.9_2,1), then 2) rebuild and reinstall all that depend on db3
including net/openldap2.

The steps 1) and 2) can be done easily by portupgrade
(sysutils/portupgrade) as follows:

	portupgrade -rC db3

Sorry for inconvenience.

--
                     /
                    /__  __            Akinori.org / MUSHA.org

"Freeze this moment a little bit longer, make each impression
  a little bit stronger..  Experience slips away -- Time stand still"