Date:      Wed, 10 Apr 2002 21:45:01 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        rama krishna <ramkristg_78@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: source code availability

On 2002-04-09 14:16, rama krishna wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
>      please give me the complete details of how to get
> the source code for networking and also what files
> need to be downloaded?
> Sir please give me the complete list and what all are
> needed to execute them?

The networking code of what?  The BSD UNIX implementation of
networking has several parts in the kernel, and some parts in the
userland.  You can find the FreeBSD kernel sources in /sys/sys and
/sys/kern on an installed FreeBSD system.  The userland tools are
scattered across varioius directories under /usr/src.

Giorgos Keramidas                       FreeBSD Documentation Project
keramida@{freebsd.org,ceid.upatras.gr}  http://www.FreeBSD.org/docproj/