Date:      Mon, 19 Jan 2009 16:08:42 +0000
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ticketswitch.com>
To:        dchagin@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Big problems with 7.1 locking up :-(

> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=130652&cat=

Looks like I spoke too soon - It just locked up again I am afraid.
Sitting there now at the debug prompt. It does, however, look very
different this time: For example here is 'show alllocks':

	http://toybox.twisted.org.uk/~pete/71_alllocks2.png

That shows a lot of locks in UDP - is this the kind of thing you
were worried about Robert ?

When I do a 'ps' there are, this time, a number of processes in the 'LL'
and 'L' state. The images of the 'ps' and the traces or those locked
processed are to be found here:

	http://toybox.twisted.org.uk/~pete/71_lock_ps3/

I tried to keep the threads which belong to each process together.

What else can I get out of this lockup ? It looks like the most
promising so far...

-pete.