Date:      Sun, 04 Mar 2001 14:00:36 -0500
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@iowna.com>
To:        turbo23 <turbo23@gmx.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs update problems

Did you remove your /usr/obj tree between each try?
If not, do this (as root):

cd /usr/obj;chflags -R noschg *;rm -r *

(ps, this will take a while, depending on how fast your HDD is)
Then do the "make buildworld" agian.

If that doesn't help you may want to subscribe to
freebsd-stable@freebsd.org and post your problem there.
Occasionally the -STABLE tree will get messed up. It doesn't happen too
often, but occasionally people do make mistakes.

-Bill