Date:      Fri, 09 Jan 1998 15:26:36 -0800
From:      Jerome Culet JD <jculet@slip.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Gateway

HI,
I am connecting via modem and ppp on the BSD box. And I can log on to both
ISP's from the BSD box.
When I try to use the BSD box as a gateway to the net for the NT box is
were I get stopped. I am not sure of the right way to set this up.
Do I need to have the DNS servers for both ISP's set on the BSD box?
If so, what is the proper syntax?

 I am useing my BSD box to access my ISP via modem. I can access the
internet with my NT box thru the BSD box when I use ISP "X". When I use ISP
"Y"
I can not access the internet. I can however access apache on the BSD box
in both situations. What can I do to make the net available to the NT box
via the BSD box in both situations?

Thanks, Jerry