Date:      Fri, 21 Apr 2000 02:02:07 -0400
From:      Aaron Walker <Ka0TTiC@bellsouth.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installation problem

This is my first time attempting to install FreeBSD, so bear with me
please :-) After choosing which individual packages I would like to
install, it tries to install them and does install a few, but then I
noticed it hung with this box:

Adding packages/All/rsaref-2.0.tgz (as a dependency)
from acd0c

it hung there for a while and so I switched to the second virtual
terminal just to see what was going on...  On this screen, there is a
dialog that says:

Do you accept the terms of the RSAREF license agreement and wish to
proceed with the build?
Yes or No

It does not respond if I hit enter or try to put no.
Any ideas why it is doing this???

thanks,
Aaron

--
"You smoke your head on strait, then drink your woes away..." - Phil
Anselmo