Date:      Fri, 25 May 2007 07:18:42 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Zbigniew Szalbot" <zbyszek@szalbot.homedns.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Network storage

Hello,

What options do I have of using a network storage device such as Buffalo
TeraStation? I can access it from Windows via network share or via FTP
protocol. How can I access this device from FreeBSD? TeraStation is on the
same LAN as FBSD machine. I would like to use TeraStation for backup
purposes as the drives there can hold lots of data. I know I can use FTP
but then how would you go about backup? Do backups on the local FBSD drive
and then have some kind of script/software (what kind of?) to copy it via
FTP to TeraStation?

Many thanks in advance!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot