Date:      Mon, 11 Feb 2002 08:17:47 +0000
From:      "Francis little" <dj_oggy@hotmail.com>
To:        keramida@ceid.upatras.gr
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: suggestion/patch for ftpd

i'be been thinking of a similar idea to limit the connections from an ip...

could get the ftpd to write the ip on login to a file similar to writing the
pid file. then could search the file for the number of instances of the
connecting ip and if that is over a certian number deny the login....

also when the client loggs out would have to remove one instance of that
address....

what do you think...

francis