Date:      Tue, 23 Apr 1996 09:47:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        Greg Lehey <lehey.pad@sni.de>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: request for a new "feature" as regards DDB

On Tue, 23 Apr 1996, Greg Lehey wrote:

> > Use syscons.
>
> I don't understand.  Are you saying "syscons auto-switches to vt0 if
> the system crashes with DDB enabled", or are you saying "if you use
> syscons, you can still change after entering DDB", or are you saying
> something else?

	Something I found out with this mornings system panic...even
with pcvt, you can switch between vt's.  I don't know why yesterday
after I couldn't, but I would think that the hang yesterday was something
more then just a system panic :(

	As far as the suggestion to use syscons is concerned...has
it recently been modified to support vt100 nicely?  Does cons50
have the same functionality?

Marc G. Fournier                                  scrappy@ki.net
Systems Administrator @ ki.net               scrappy@freebsd.org