Date:      Sat, 26 Apr 1997 13:25:21 -0700
From:      mike allison <mallison@konnections.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   SIIG scsi cards...

Anyone ever heard of this SIIG group?  Their cards and stuff are all
over the retail shops and seem tailored for OSs we don't like to talk
about.  All of the chips on the cards are sealed over with their logo,
so I can't tell what (if anything) they're compatible with.  Also,
there's no clue on the drivers, although I haven't taken the .sys apart
yet.

Anyone know what they might be compatible with, or if they are at all?

Anyone else use any of them?

Thanks,

-Mike