Date:      Wed, 11 Apr 2001 22:03:44 -0400
From:      "Jonathan Slivko" <js43064n@stmail.pace.edu>
To:        Jeremiah Gowdy <jgowdy@home.com>, George Reid <greid@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <michael@tenzo.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Pornography on Yahoo

We've debated this issue all day, when is enough enough? I propose that we end this thread right here and now.

-- Jonathan M. Slivko

From: George Reid <greid@FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 03:01:02 +0100 (BST)

>On Wed, 11 Apr 2001, Jeremiah Gowdy wrote:
>
>> And I believe people can keep their damned morals and principles to
>> themselves and not try to push them on others.
>
>And I believe that when a thread such as this becomes so off-topic (not
>that it wasn't initially), it should be taken off the list.
>
>This is a FreeBSD list; the post shouldn't have been here in the first
>place, but the replies don't need to be here either.
>
>greid
>--

Jonathan M. Slivko <js43064n@stmail.pace.edu>
Systems Administrator, DataSyrge Internet Services
Phone: 212-663-1109
Pager: 917-388-5304

"FreeBSD -- The Power to Serve!"