Date:      Wed, 9 Jan 2002 17:02:42 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Alexey Koptsevich <kopts@astro.ioffe.rssi.ru>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   lcd + acroread

Hello,

Sorry if this message is already answered in maillists, but archive search
is unavailable at the moment.

There is a very strange effect: acroread does not start on lcd displays! I
could not believe it but I see it on one Dell laptop and two CTX desk LCD
monitors. In case of CTX only monitor was replaced, the system was
remained the same, and acroread "Exited with error code: 0x400e0009." The
systems are 4.2-RELEASE and 4.4-RELEASE.

Your help is greatly appreciated! I do not have any idea what to do
here...

Yours,
L.