Date:      Sat, 1 Jan 2000 03:19:41 -0800
From:      "Majid Almassari" <majid@ibroadcast.net>
To:        "New Star Service Co." <nestar@globalctg.net>, "Freebsd-Newbie" <freebsd-newbie@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "Freebsd-Hackers" <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Install FreeBSD3.0

Hi and welcome a board,
I strongly suggest reading the Online HandBook. It is a good coinsice
reference to start with and its available at http://www.freebsd.org . It
should take you through the installation step by step with no problems. It
might seem intimidating at first with no prior unix knowledge but you will
appreciate the superior benefits of FreeBSD, just hang in there and welcome
to the new millinium with your new power to serve OS (even in a single
mode). :-)

Majid Almassari, MSEE, MCP.
System Administrator.
iBroadcast, Inc.