Date:      Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:09:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tim Erlin <tperlin@yahoo.com>
To:        Brendan McAlpine <bmcalpine@macconnect.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How do I switch between window managers?

There's a file in your home directory called .xinitrc that
contains commands to run when you startx. If you're
currently using KDE, it probably contains 'startkde' That's
where you'd look. Not sure what the appropriate command for
Gnome is...but Windowmaker (another, very good window
manager) is 'exec wmaker'

--Tim