Date:      Fri, 28 Dec 2001 19:23:59 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "P. U. (Uli) Kruppa" <root@pukruppa.de>
To:        Cliff Sarginson <cliff@raggedclown.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Package or Ports CVSup

Remember FreeBSD is a multitasking OS:
You can still work on your computer during compilation (For
example you could type your translation of "War and Peace"
into a tex-file ...
...or you could simply go to bed and let it compile by
itself.

Though - sometimes - I like watching all the
gcc ... -o ... > /dev/null
running across my screen :-)

Regards,

Uli.