Date:      Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:27:05 -0800
From:      Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@savvis.net>
To:        "Michael W. Oliver" <michael@gargantuan.com>
Cc:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: billionton adapter support?

Michael,

> Hey guys, I am on the verge of picking up a Sager 4750-V laptop, and the
> reseller is telling me that it comes with a 'billionton' bluetooth
> adapter.  Any chance that this is supported?  Links to list(s) of
> supported devices are welcome.

unfortunately, there is no way of telling if its supported or not. it
all depends what kind of adapter it is. if it looks like a usb dognle to
the system then there is a very good chance it will work. if it looks
like as standard serial port then it will work, but not very well
(sio(4) interrupt latency problem).

max